10 QUESTIONS WITH KITTY WONG, founder of Saint Cloche
(Featured in the December 2016 issue of Real Living)
1. WHERE DID YOU GROW UP AND WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD?
“I lived in Malaysia until I was 13. I thought I’d be an artist but instead I studied graphic arts and fashion design.”
2. WHO ARE YOUR CREATIVE INFLUENCES?
“Architects Joseph Dirand and Oscar Niemeyer, architect/designers Stéphane Parmentier and Le Corbusier, and interior designers Ryan Korban and Rossana Orlandi.”
3. WHAT IS THE MOST INSPIRING SPACE YOU’VE EVER WALKED INTO?
“From recent travels, it’s Villa Balbianello, Lake Como. It was once a monastery then lastly home to explorer Guido Monzino, who filled it with rich collections, including artefacts acquired on expeditions.”
4. YOU LOVE TRAVEL – WHERE’S YOUR FAVE HOLIDAY DESTINATION?
5. ON THE SUBJECT OF FAVES, WHAT FASHION ITEM ARE YOU ENJOYING RIGHT NOW?
“I’m loving the latest addition to my white sneaker collection, the Céline pull-on sneakers in White.”
6. AND WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?
7. WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED ITEM?
“My 1930s engagement ring.”
8. WHAT IS YOUR GO-TO GIFT TO GIVE?
9. WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU ADMIRE MOST IN OTHER PEOPLE?
“Joie de vivre or joy of living. I admire those people who are passionate in life – go-getters who live to the fullest.”
10. AND WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF?
“Starting Saint Cloche and having the courage to leave my secure, high-flying role at Gucci.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.